Comprehensive insurance is an auto insurance that provides protection to you, your car and third parties against all possible risks.
It covers a wide array of events that can damage your car, including vandalism, fires, and rockslides on twisting mountain roads.
This is a cover with the promise of total protection. We will invest our best to offer you the perfect cover to protect your vehicle against financial liabilities arising out of unforeseen contingencies.
What is covered
Comprehensive helps cover damage to your car that’s not the result of a collision, such as:
- Natural disasters (like a hurricane or a tornado)
- Falling objects
- Damage done to your car by animals
- A civil disturbance (like a riot that results in damage or destruction of your car)
- In case of vehicle theft, caught on fireF, vandalism
- In damage due to natural calamities.
What is not covered
here are certain risks and situations that are excluded from claim benefits. When you Buy Car Insurance, it is important that you know about these inclusions and exclusions in detail so that there is no scope of ambiguity.
Some losses which are not covered by comprehensive car insurance. These are mentioned below:
- Breakdowns Arising from Wear and Tear.
- Intentional Damage
- Personal Injuries
- Drink and Drive: – Damages caused to the car if you or anyone else was caught driving under the influence of alcohol at the time of accident.
- Staged Accidents: – Deliberate accidental loss is not covered. If it is proven that the accident was entirely staged, the claim would be rejected.
- Illegal Activity: – Driving on the wrong side of the road or without a valid license, or if the car’s driven by an underage person.
- Commercial Activity: – Driving your private vehicle for commercial purpose and vice versa
- An expired policy, consequential damages, electrical and mechanical failure, regular wear and tear, and driving outside geographical limits are other reasons for claim rejection.
- Free cover for windscreen, theft of audio and video accessories
- Free cover for spare wheel, jack and tool box
- Free cover for protection, recovery & towing after accident
- Non claim discount – building up to 60% depending on the number of years for not claiming
- Discount on fleet
- Full discount on Controller Technique fees at renewal
- Flexible premium rates and terms
- Cover for damage to vehicles in the custody of Motor Trader or Garage
- Geographical scope – Kenya but can be extended to other East African countries on request
- Authority for emergency repairs up to an agreed limit
- Excess Protector
- Political Violence And Terrorism Risks